Sunday, March 22, 2015

Good morning.  Just woke up but still feeling pretty bad, in fact, I feel like death warmed over.    I don't know what I caught but it's kicking my butt.  Just don't have an ounce of energy to even get out of bed, but I need to.  Need to go to the store and get a few things, cup of mud maybe, and come home and collapse.
My doctor called back and is worried my white blood cell count is going up again.  Honestly, I am fed up with this cancer and what it does.  Every time I just start to feel good it raises it's ugly head and tries to knock me down again, but it hasn't knocked me out because I still keep getting back up.  Tuesday I will hear from the stem cell coordinator to find out what is being done and how long it will be before I am admitted for the transplant.
I have just read that Katie Cunningham's sister, who has once beaten leukemia, has been diagnosed with it again.  Yes, it is financially draining in ways that people who don't have it, don't understand, so I encourage you to visit her donation site and help this beautiful young lady.  There seems to be so many people that are fighting various cancers and other illnesses these days.  Just my two cents, but I strongly feel the culprit is our food and water sources.
This past week has been one of ups and downs, but when my youngest daughter showed me her Silver Honor Roll Award, an award for bringing her grades up, and an award for civic service, all the negative was quickly washed away into the gutter where it belongs and my baby's achievements let the sun in.  I am so very proud of her.  If you knew what she has gone through the past year, these achievements have even greater meaning.  I love you Berlyn!
Not much going on this week so I am going to work diligently on my book and hopefully spend more time with my homeless friend.  There is a reason that we have crossed paths.  Don't know what that reason is but I am excited to find out where this relationship goes.
Hoping to do some serious horseback riding as well.  Nothing as soothing and relaxing as riding a horse.  They're such majestic creatures and when you're riding them your mind just relaxes.
Just like bull riding but without the danger.
May y'all have a great Sunday, be safe, and I will see you later.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment