Sunday, February 8, 2015

Welcome to the Cowboy's blog

Hello, my name is Ted May and I would like to welcome you to my blog.  Tonight, I am becoming a little bit more tech savvy, but I am afraid this might take a little time with me for computers and I don't always dance well together.  However, I will eventually get this down and hopefully what I post will be of a benefit to some one out there.  I am currently writing my personal memoirs and am doing so primarily for my five children so they will know who their father was before they came along and perhaps it will be an interesting read for the public.  My life has been most colorful and I dare say I have lived the life of ten men put together.  So, tonight I am going to rest for I have been up for 25 straight hours, have been given my pain shots and will start afresh tomorrow.  I thank everyone for your support, prayers and continued encouragement as I face the most arduous journey of my life.  Goodnight all.

7 comments:

  1. Reading (following) you loud and clear now Ted. cherishing every pearl that comes up. No one says it, like a cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tandi, Have noticed you been following along quite diligently. Thank you so much for the support and kind words. Hope to meet you day darlin'. Take care.

      Delete
  2. Stay strong and know you have so many praying for your strength
    and well being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. Greatly appreciate the prayers darln".

      Delete
  3. Sleep well my friend. You have angels watching over you. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Guardian Angel, Bo. Thank you for all your words of encouragement. You are most definitely a woman of large faith. I appreciate all you write to me. Your friend, Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Guardian Angel, Bo. Thank you for all your words of encouragement. You are most definitely a woman of large faith. I appreciate all you write to me. Your friend, Ted.

    ReplyDelete