Monday, February 9, 2015

We Lost a Young Cowboy Today, Please Read

Today, a brave, young, eight year old cowboy lost his battle with cancer.  This young man was a member of my community and I am going to step up and do what I can to help his parents, for they do not have the money for burial expenses.  The have not been working because they have been spending their time with their son.  They should not have to be worrying about money at a time like this.  This is not right and I am asking for your help.  Imagine if this was one of your children and you didn't have money for burial cost.  Imagine the stress you would be going through.  There are plenty of people out there, that if we all gave a little, we could solve this problem.  I am laid up in a hospital and fighting cancer as most of you know and I have nothing, but I will give my last dollars to help.  Please, join me!  Forget going out to dinner tonight.  The movie can wait till next week.  Let's all step up and help one of our family members.  This could be you!  I am asking Chino Hills to COWBOY UP!

100% of your donations will go directly to this cause.  Mail you donations to

Destroy Your Cancer Now, Inc.
4158 Lugo Ave.
Chino Hills, CA., 91709

No comments:

Post a Comment