Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ok, getting ready.  Need a half hour to catch my breath, change duds and head over to Roscoe's in about an hour to start saving seats.  Feel the need to bow my head and ask for a safe evening, not so much for me, but for my fellow cowboys.  Justin, George and Austin are driving up from Camp Pendleton, never knew if I was spelling that right but what the hay.  Throwing one up for our missing cowboy, Jake, who is attending his grandpa's funeral back home.  Wishing him and his family the best during a rough time.  Spent some time over at a good friends place working with her beautiful chestnut gelding.  Boy, it's hot as a hooker in church today.  What happened to winter and spring?  I can't wait to get home late tonight and have some more homemade chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes and apple cobbler.  Really don't know how to say thank you anymore than I do for all the people that have my back.  I just want you to know that I have your's as well.  Going to kick back, watch some bull riding, get my head right and nod for the gate.  Good day y'all and hope to see y'all tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment