Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello y'all.  This is going to be short for I am feeling very bad tonight.  I have yet to feel this kind of pain in my bones.  I have hurt before but not like this.  It is a major chore just to catch my breath at night.  I felt fairly good today but as I lay here tonight I can't help but think that this is a terrible curse that has been bestowed upon me.  Tomorrow I have to be at UCLA for a 1, 2:30, 3:30 and 4:20 appointment.  They are insistent that I be there for my doctors are worried something is wrong because I can't catch my breath.  They told me to bring a suitcase.  I told them they could forget about keeping me for I have things to do yet.  Saturday night is a big deal for me.  To be around good friends, have dinner, share some stories and go bull riding, doesn't get any better.  For anyone interested, we are eating at Roscoe's at 4 and heading over to Mira Loma around 6.  Bull riding starts about 7.  If you don't have anything to do and want to experience something different, please join us.  I am done for tonight.  My hope and prayers are that I will wake up to see another day because the way I feel tonight, doesn't feel good.  Thank y'all for everything.  I will eventually get around to all of you that are doing so much on my behalf.  I just don't think I will look good in a robe and slippers.  Boots, Wranglers and a Resistol look better lol.  Goodnight y'all.  God bless everyone of you.

1 comment: